Cadence® original insoles are a supportive, comfortable orthotic designed by a physical therapist to relieve everyday aches and pain in your feet and legs.
Experience the Cadence® difference. Designed by a physical therapist, Cadence® original orange insoles provide the elusive combination of semi-rigid support with greater shock absorbing comfort. These orthotics support the foot while offering true comfort and reducing stress and fatigue in your feet, knees, hips, and back. The orthotic grade stabilizing shell provides semi-rigid arch support. Exceptional comfort and cushion in the heel helps relieve plantar fasciitis. Also helps alleviate and prevent common injuries such as metatarsalgia, shin splints, iliotibial band syndrome, runners knee, achilles tendonitis and other conditions of the foot, knee, hip, and back. Engineered for athletes and available to everyone for running, walking, hiking, standing, working, skiing, fighting fires, catching bad guys, building houses, and more!
- Foot types: Medium Arch, High Arch, Flexible Foot
- Unique orthotic-grade stabilizing shell provides uniform semi-rigid arch support
- Proprietary foam conforms to your foot and provides superior sock absorbing comfort and energy return from heel to toe
- Foam is approximately 7mm thick at the heel and under the ball of the foot before tapering to 5mm at the toes.
- Unique heel “comfort zone” protects the heel at impact without loss of support or stability
- Heel cup improves pressure distribution, shock absorption and foot alignment with every step
- Low friction top cover treated with an anti-microbial barrier for odor protection
- Small size range per insole allows a more optimal fit
- People with foot deformities, chronic foot pain, leg length discrepancies or circulatory conditions should consult a medical professional before use
- Hand wash in warm water and then air dry
- Cadence® No Risk Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return them within 60 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.
- Cadence® Insoles are proud supporters of 100% Team in Training, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and The Folds of Honor Foundation.
|Activity||Walking, Running, Service/Work, Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Tennis|
|Condition||Achilles Tendonitis, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Heel Pain, Knee Pain, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints|
|US Men's Size||4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15|
|US Women's Size||4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13|
Write Your Own Review
Best insert I have foundI get this insert for all of my athletic shoes. Gives me relief from my lower back pain.