- Foot types: Medium Arch, High Arch, Flexible Foot
- Unique orthotic-grade stabilizing shell provides uniform semi-rigid arch support
- Proprietary foam conforms to your foot and provides superior sock absorbing comfort and energy return from heel to toe
- Foam is approximately 7mm thick at the heel and under the ball of the foot before tapering to 5mm at the toes.
- Unique heel “comfort zone” protects the heel at impact without loss of support or stability
- Heel cup improves pressure distribution, shock absorption and foot alignment with every step
- Low friction top cover treated with an anti-microbial barrier for odor protection
- Small size range per insole allows a more optimal fit
- People with foot deformities, chronic foot pain, leg length discrepancies or circulatory conditions should consult a medical professional before use
- Hand wash in warm water and then air dry
- Cadence® No Risk Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return them within 60 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.
- Cadence® Insoles are proud supporters of 100% Team in Training, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and The Folds of Honor Foundation.
|Activity||Walking, Running, Service/Work, Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Tennis|
|Condition||Achilles Tendonitis, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Heel Pain, Knee Pain, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints|
|US Men's Size||4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15|
|US Women's Size||4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13|
Best insert everIf you are like me and you are on your feet all day long at work and your feet and back hurt, these help a lot!! This product is very simple to use. The relief and support for your feet are wonderful!!
Best insert I have foundI get this insert for all of my athletic shoes. Gives me relief from my lower back pain.