Pressure Relief 3030
• Foot types: Low Arch, Medium Arch, High Arch, Flexible Foot
• Abzorb® foot strike pads are strategically placed for maximum shock absorption at the heel and forefoot
• Air flow channels are molded into the shape of the arch to help provide cooling comfort
• Extra deep heel cup cushions the foot naturally utilizing the cushioning tissues in the heel of the foot
• Plastazote® top layer molds to the foot’s plantar surface
• Trimmable Insert
• This insole has a metatarsal pad to help distribute pressure and provide relief from conditions such as plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, and Morton’s neuroma. For the same insert without a metatarsal pad, see the New Balance Pressure Relief 3020
• Color: green and red bottom with neutral top cover. Previous design neutral and black bottom with neutral top cover.
• PVC and latex free
• Manufacturer 100% Gear/Tech Guarantee: 60-day money-back guarantee and 1 year manufacturer defects warranty. Return product to address on box with original receipt for full refund.
|Activity||Walking, Service/Work, Hiking|
|Condition/Pain Relief||Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (Medium), Arches (High), Diabetes|
|US Men's Size||4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15, 15.5, 16|
|US Women's Size||5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13|
|Insole Length||Full Length|
Favorite insertsThese are my favorite. The add cushion to my shoes and some arch support. I am diabetic and my doctor recommended them to me.
Q. Are these a good insert for diabetics?
A. Yes, these insoles are made with Plastazote® and are great for diabetics who do not have a prescription orthotic.
Q. Do I need to have these heat molded to my foot?
A. No. The materials used cause them to naturally form to your foot using your body's heat.